Bathroom Door Locks Singapore
Locks, Door Handles, Lever, and Knobs have become important accessories for the door furniture in a home. There are different locks for different kinds of doors. Obviously, a bathroom door would not require a much security lock as that of the main gate door but a privacy lock and a kitchen door will not require even that. In short, you will require privacy over security. The privacy or bed or bath function locks are ideal for the bathroom or room door. These are the locks that can be locked by pushing or turning a button from inside and can be opened from outside only by an emergency key. There are even some locks that are used in conjunction with turn and releases or on a handle that has a snib. When you search and shop for the hardware tools, it is often hard to decide which kind of lock to opt for or which brand to opt for. At Locksmith Singapore, we have an array of brands to choose from and our experts can help you to choose one.
Bathroom Door Locks that can be opened from outside in case of emergencyThere are ample of options to choose from when it comes to lock the bathroom doors. Before deciding for any particular kind of lock, first you need to know of your requirement. On one hand there are locks that can be accessed from outside in case of emergency while there are some that cannot.
Do you need a lock that can be opened from outside if closed? If yes, use may need the following:
1. A Rim Lock with Child Release: We have a variety of authentic Rim locks in our product range. These locks have a child mechanism where a steel key can be fit through the door so that the door can be unlocked from outside in case of any emergency. Such locks are normally available in Iron or brass and must be used in sync with the small cottage knobs to function properly. It serves as a great tool in use where there are young children or aged relatives that may unintentionally lock themselves inside.
2. Bathroom turn and release lock: These locks have a minor turning mechanism installed that goes through a separate deadbolt. The door knob or handle are separately established on a turn and release latch.
3. Door handles on a Bathroom Lock Back plate: In these kinds of locks, the handle and the bathroom door is combined on a backplate. In this case, a special latch system is required to be mounted and set in the door for the door handle. This is available separately.
Bathroom Door Locks that do not require Emergency AccessThese are the locks that cannot be opened from outside even in case of Emergency:
1. Any Normal Door Lock, for example Mortice lock
2. Door Bolt: There are a wide range of bolts available with varied sizes. The smaller ones are normally for the bathroom door use while the larger ones are normally used in the bedroom doors. i.e. Brass Bolt, Iron Bolt, etc.
3. Synchronised Lock Systems: There may be a case where the single bathroom has two doors opening in different rooms and the customer wants a mechanism such that both the doors on the bathroom site can be closed with a single button. This can be done by applying the Z wave technology with the link door locks. This is an electrical arrangement of power supply with the latest technology in store.
Contact UsIf you are in search of a quality lock or any special brand with a competitive price, just login to any dot com companies, create a free account to sign up and login to go through our list of products. When you are done, add the item to your cart, view your order storage carefully and proceed for the payment.
Contact Singaporelocksmith.org at 66028133 for locksmith who specialized in Bathroo m Door Locks in Singapore now!