Biometric lock Singapore
Biometric Alarm Locks – How They Work
There is always a panic point when you leave your keys in the house or at work and have to call a locksmith to let you into your own home. Have you ever imagined a world where you do not need keys to get into your house, free from worry? It is very possible with the innovation of biometric locks.
A biometric lock uses a thermal sensor to memorize your fingerprint and then lets you in. There is no worry of being locked out. It will also memorize the fingerprints of the people you want to have access to the house or office. In some cases, other features like facial and voice recognition may be included to make sure the owner’s behavioral patterns are memorized.
The loc k requires only two steps to open the door. First, you put your chosen finger or palm to the scanner. After the scanning is com plete, you then put in the authentication code that you selected and voila! You are home.
If an authorized person tries to get in, the alarm system will go off to sign al a break in. Always remember the pin code and keep it safe.
Key features of a biometric lock system
• It is very convenient as you no longer need keys to open the doors, i.e. key less solution. It is also the fastest way to get into your house. With the two-step procedure, it will take the shortest time possible while still maintaining the security feature.
• It can be an alternative to a battery-operated system when they fail. It can be difficult to change the alarm’s battery if you are locked outside your front door. The biometric system easily solves this problem without any drama.
• The biometric lock product are read ily available and have an affordable price range. Available smart electronic control solution brand include Samsung, Yale etc.
• They have a down side as the scanner will not recognize the user fingerprint if you have a cut or injury on the finger.
Application areas for biometric locks
The use of a Biometric lock Singapore has become more popular with homeowners looking for more advanced security technology. It offers the same features for home protection but with a digital identification process. You are able to open with a high tech keyless code or users can use an authorization card without using keys.
Ap art from residential security, the biometric locks are suitable for business properties to protect the property from burglars. Most businesses have a good alarm system and this would be a good addition beside new video security solution.
Business and residential security is critical and so is car security. There are car biometric systems to ensure your car is safe. This is because cars are easily stolen without any notice. With the biometric system, all you have to do is punch in the authentication code into the keypad and you can start the car. More and more car manufacturers are adding this design to prevent car theft.
Types of biometrics
• The fingerprint biometric is popular with most locks and memorizes the print on the finger you choose. It can be the thumb or index finger.
• The other type memorizes the ridges and roots on your fingerprint. It is identical to the retinal identification where the system scans your retina to confirm your identity.
• There are also the spots on your iris, voice recognition and your facial features. It all depends on the system.
Log in SingaporeLocksmith.org during your search or contact us at 66028133 for pro locksmith who specialized in Biometric lock in Singapore today!